Signed in as:
· Existing customer base
· Established supplier channels
· Brand recognition
· Established market share
· Sustainable and predictable cash flow
· Employees that generally transfer with the sale
· Established reputation
· Seller consulting period (up to 12 months post-closing)
· Ability to start earning an owner's salary from day one
· Investing in an established business helps assure ROI
· You are in control of your investment and destiny
· Favored SBA financing over start-up financing
Get your business in order. Buyers and investors want to see profitable numbers. Provide us with 3 years of profit and loss statements, and a balance sheet. We will provide you an initial evaluation from which you can make decisions.
The best time to sell is now. The best time to buy is now. Trying to time buying or selling based on things you have no control will result in paralysis...when you should be taking action. See the attached article for more information on this subject.
3 Reasons Why 2022 Might Be the Year to Sell Your Business | Inc.com
We have been helping businesses sell for over 25 years on the Central Coast. We are one of a few that specialize in this area. Buyers regularly come to our website to find available businesses because they want to live in this wonderful region. And in this information age, we are able to market across the world.
Selling a business is not an easy proposition. How would you even start the process of selling your business? If you already have a buyer, you might go to an attorney to handle the transaction. But there is so much more to selling a business than the transaction, itself. See what a business broker does on our "About" page.
Copyright © 2023 Central Coast Business Brokers - All Rights Reserved.
CCBB: Broker License No. 01910299